Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day Oct. 15

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day Oct. 15

    I know this may not mean much to alot of people. But for me and a few others it does. So I thought I would post it to let everyone know.


    H.CON.RES.222 - PASSED in The House of Representatives
    Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day, October 15th has passed in Congress.

    I am not sure how many of you got to see it live but it was VERY EMOTIONAL. I have it on tape and I plan to get it on my website as soon as I possibly can for everyone to be able to see.

    I will be receiving a copy of the transcription tomorrow and will send it as soon as I have it so eveyone can read it.

    My phone is ringing off the hook and my email is continually going, ba-bing, ba-bing. So, I have tons of people to respond to.

    Congratulations to everyone. All of your hard work paid off in a huge way.

    October 15th IS Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.

    Hugs,

    Robyn E. Bear

    web: http://www.october15th.wahmweb.biz/store/default.asp
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day Oct. 15

    Thanks for that Shoe, and I am sorry for your loss. I guess it was what about 2 years ago?

    Luckily, although there was a lot of concern with our first, I have not experienced the loss of a child. My prayers will be with you and Indian_Man, and anyone else who has lost a child, especially so young.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day Oct. 15

    Great post Shoe. Everyone should be aware of this. It is horrible to lose a child.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day Oct. 15

    great post shoe thanks for putting that on here. I know it has got to be tough still for you
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •